Public School Students
Giving young stars a chance to shine
Future NB aims to provide all students in the province’s public-school system the chance to engage in experiential learning opportunities prior to graduation.
Rich and authentic experiential learning opportunities benefit New Brunswick students by:
- Providing opportunities to experience multiple career pathways in a practical work setting prior to graduation
- Highlighting the link between academics and the world of work, including high-demand sectors, skills and global competencies
- Expanding students’ community connection, networks and the occasion for mentorship
This is made possible through one or more of the opportunities below:
- Field trips/familiarization tours
- Employer speaking opportunities
- Job shadowing
- Classroom activities- subject matter experts, problem based learning activities
- Co-op placements
- Other – we’d love to hear from you!
Future NB is committed to working with young students in the province and showing them all the ways that they can succeed here at home.
If you would like to learn more, please contact: email@example.com for all Anglophone School District inquiries and firstname.lastname@example.org for all Francophone School District inquiries.